My fantastic client who is a supplier of fashionable and contemporary casualwear are looking for a Concessions Coordinator to join their team.
You will work closely with Account Managers and Designers to help deliver planned sales targets through achieving 100% on time launch (in line with stock into the partners warehouses). You will need to provide relevant product data, copy and images to the partners, chase data/assets when relevant to meet critical path and deadlines for product launches across retailers such as House of Fraser.
This is a great role with someone with 1-2 years experience looking to process in an Account Manager role who has a great eye for range building product.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain concession trackers to compile and submit the relevant data, product info and digital assets to each concession partner in their required format with all relevant attributes.
- Range build for concession product ensuring all product merchandises well together including exclusives.
- Constant communication with concession partners across Buying, Creative & Technical are constantly up to date with product information and deliveries.
- Monitor sales, trade, best and worst performing styles, reporting on mid week sales and monitoring any marketing or promotional opportunity they could join in on.
- Deciding which styles to send to different concession partners looking at past sales and which styles would perform best.
- Highlight styles at risk of launching late if data and assets are not available to the rest of the team.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages.
- An interest in fashion, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good critical path management.