Working for TRP Recruitment
Working within recruitment is a challenging and rewarding career choice, where you can be the master of your own destiny. You will need to be self-motivated, sales and target focussed, with a desire to succeed in a competitive and challenging arena. In order to succeed, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different people, have the ability to make confident decisions and strong influencing skills.
Here at TRP Recruitment, we are a small, dynamic and successful team; all passionate about the sectors we recruit for. Each employee works as an individual, with their own clients and candidates, in addition to working together in a team by sharing knowledge; as we recruit for roles across a number of different sectors for many of our clients. Each individual has the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Our commitment to each individual’s personal development is one of the key drivers in ensuring all staff reach their maximum potential.
Why work for TRP Recruitment?
- Accessible location near several tube and bus routes
- Training given on a continual basis
- Established client base
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Excellent commission structure
- Great incentive schemes
- Regular social events
Fashion Recruitment & Marketing Coordinator
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for TRP Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency specialising within the luxury to mid-market retail sector as well as covering head office, wholesale, design and production roles. Working with leading brands, retailers and suppliers, covering roles throughout Europe and Worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic proactive person to provide recruitment search support, administrative assistance to the team in addition to managing the company's social media platforms. You will be responsible for all in-house advertising and the maintenance and updates on the company website.
This position would be ideal for a recent graduate with a relevant degree, looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced fashion environment or someone with previous recruitment experience who has a keen interest in marketing and fashion.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Searching job boards, LinkedIn and company CRM system for suitable candidate
- Updating candidate details on the database & searching job boards for suitable candidates and ensuring all relevant information is correct
- Formatting CV's to company standards
- Dealing with candidate enquiries and submission forms via the website
- Liaising with candidates by phone and email to book them in for internal interviews
- Managing advertising platforms
- Assisting the Directors and Consultants with administration duties
- Managing the social media for the business across all channels
- Creating artwork using Photoshop for seasonal social media posts
- Managing the back office for the company website and editing the layout/pictures seasonally
- Liaising with 3rd party support including website management company and advertising platforms.
- A recent graduate with a relevant degree in Fashion Marketing or Business
- Previous recruitment experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention for detail
- Innovative in thinking of new ways to promote the business
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Creative approach to problem solving; able to think outside the box
- Basic Photoshop skills are essential
- Able to prioritise well
- A clear communicator
- A positive, friendly and enthusiastic individual who is willing to go the extra mile
If you would like to know more about career opportunities at TRP Recruitment, please contact Shelley Pinto:
020 7433 2538