Working for TRP Recruitment
Working within recruitment is a challenging and rewarding career choice, where you can be the master of your own destiny. You will need to be self-motivated, sales and target focussed, with a desire to succeed in a competitive and challenging arena. In order to succeed, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different people, have the ability to make confident decisions and strong influencing skills.
Here at TRP Recruitment, we are a small, dynamic and successful team; all passionate about the sectors we recruit for. Each employee works as an individual, with their own clients and candidates, in addition to working together in a team by sharing knowledge; as we recruit for roles across a number of different sectors for many of our clients. Each individual has the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Our commitment to each individual’s personal development is one of the key drivers in ensuring all staff reach their maximum potential.
Why work for TRP Recruitment?
- Accessible location near several tube and bus routes
- Training is given on a continual basis
- Established client base
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Excellent commission structure
- Great incentive schemes
- Regular social events
Now Hiring...Recruitment Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at TRP Recruitment! We are looking for a Recruitment Administrative Assistant to help support the growth of our leading fashion recruitment agency working with some of the best globally renowned brands and suppliers throughout the UK and Internationally.
Working alongside a close-knit friendly team with a highly supportive management structure, we are looking for an enthusiastic proactive person to provide administrative assistance to the team. This role could develop into a resourcing, search role for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and organised individual who is able to use their initiative! This person will have experience using Social Media platforms and have an interest in fashion. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to develop new skills with support from day one! – We might be biased but we think we are a pretty fab team to work with!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining administrative systems, updating candidates and uploading files where necessary.
- Liaising with candidates by phone and email to book them in for internal interviews.
- Support and manage all of the company's social media platforms bringing creative ideas to the table.
- Managing advertising platforms.
- Responsible for in house advertising and maintain the companies website.
- Dealing with candidate enquiries and submission forms via the website.
- Support with adhoc enquiries.
- Responsible for searching, recruiting and interviewing suitable candidates through job boards, Linked In and company CRM system.
- A recent Graduate with an interest in Fashion, HR or Recruitment.
- Previous recruitment experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Hardworking with great attention to detail, be thorough and forward thinking.
- Someone who is positive, friendly, approachable and honest with strong communication skills.
- Be self motivated and efficient with the ability to multitask.