Working for TRP Recruitment
Working within recruitment is a challenging and rewarding career choice, where you can be the master of your own destiny. You will need to be self-motivated, sales and target focussed, with a desire to succeed in a competitive and challenging arena. In order to succeed, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of different people, have the ability to make confident decisions and strong influencing skills.
Here at TRP Recruitment, we are a small, dynamic and successful team; all passionate about the sectors we recruit for. Each employee works as an individual, with their own clients and candidates, in addition to working together in a team by sharing knowledge; as we recruit for roles across a number of different sectors for many of our clients. Each individual has the opportunity to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Our commitment to each individual’s personal development is one of the key drivers in ensuring all staff reach their maximum potential.
Why work for TRP Recruitment?
- Accessible location near several tube and bus routes
- Training is given on a continual basis
- Established client base
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Excellent commission structure
- Great incentive schemes
- Regular social events
Due to continued growth, we are looking at expanding our team and are seeking to recruit Consultants with experience in recruitment from either an agency or an in-house background within the Fashion and Retail sector in the following areas:
· Design Production and Technical
· HR & Head Office
· Digital and Marketing
Are you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity and want to work in a friendly, fast-paced and fun working environment? Look no further!
This is the perfect role for someone with previous recruitment experience within one of the above sectors who is looking for a new exciting challenge. TRP Recruitment is looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our existing team, working across a variety of roles with leading suppliers, retailers and brands throughout the UK and internationally.
This role allows for a high level of autonomy and requires someone with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and who has an excellent track record of success in sales.
What TRP Recruitment can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with an enviable client base that includes established suppliers and prestigious fashion and retail brands throughout the UK & Europe
- Fantastic ongoing training and plenty of room for progression
- A supportive, friendly team environment
- Competitive basic salary & excellent commission structure
- Monthly and quarterly team incentives
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Previous recruitment experience within fashion /retail in either Design Production and Technical, HR or Digital and Marketing
- Ability to engage with, and develop new and existing customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A proactive attitude with good time management and prioritisation skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail