We have a fabulous new role, looking for a Wholesale Assistant to work for a sustainable luxury cashmere label.
Working alongside the Sales Directors, you'll have the opportunity to express your ideas and be able to learn an awful lot. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to progress into a more senior role. You'll be vital in ensuring the end-to-end wholesale process goes smoothly.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing all order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues.
- Prospecting and approaching new accounts.
- Market research.
- Handling any returns and swaps.
- Creating all product knowledge and training kits.
- Creating and executing all trade marketing materials.
- Managing agents for certain territories.
- Weekly and monthly sales analysis.
- At least 3 years wholesale experience with a luxury brand.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury market and its clientele.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of organisational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and a quick learner.
- Enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to make decisions based on the brand's vision, values, and DNA.
- Ability to determine the strategic development focus of the creative initiative.
- Proficiency in French and Italian is a plus.