We have partnered with an iconic premium brand who are looking for a Wholesale Account Manager to join their team.
Based in London, working closely with Senior Management you will oversee the daily management of accounts across UK and EU. You'll be a confident presenter with the ability to sell the latest collections and develop a seasonal go-to market plan.
Ideally you will have experience selling within a wholesale environment, preferably a brand and have good knowledge of the wholesale marketplace.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- To act as a Brand Ambassador across all accounts and hold seasonal selling appointments and trade calls.
- Reach and exceeding sales plans and targets.
- Identify in season opportunities and keeping up to date on competitor activity in he marketplace, feeding back and insight.
- Present the collection up to four times year, managing the showroom in lead up to meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising team ensuring deliveries are on time and resolving and issues.
- Develop a seasonal go -to-market plan for your account base and present to management.
- Responsible for ensuring all required information such as images are required for a timely launch.
- Experience selling in a wholesale environment.
- Experience in UK and EU sales.
- Strong understanding of the market, the latest trends and interest in the apparel and accessories industry.
- A confident and clear communicator.
- Pro-active and a team player.
- Experience across Microsoft AX & NuOrder is advantageous but not necessary.