Due to continued growth and success my client is expanding and looking for a Senior Account Manager across ladies fashion. You will have a previous track record of working with high turnover ladieswear fashion retailers and can demonstrate a track record of building successful relationships with Buyers.
Based in London, you will be managing large volume accounts across multiproduct womenswear and they are looking for someone with a good eye for product as you will be working closely with your design teams.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate good relationships with Buyers, be personable and have several years working in a similar role for a supplier. This is a Hybrid role with a mix of office based and wfh.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Daily contact with clients and managing client expectations to a high standard.
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients.
- Cost price & Delivery negotiations on all product with the production team.
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling.
- Develop seasonal strategies.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates.
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples.
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management.
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers.
- Good understanding of margins and working with Merchandisers and Buyers.
- Proven track record of success within a similar role in ladieswear fashion.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet.
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload.