Are you a Merchandiser looking for a move to the seaside to work for a sustainable clothing brand who manufacturer in the UK and can offer a great culture and work life balance? Then we have the role for you!
Based in Cornwall, they are seeking a Merchandiser to support across womenswear and menswear apparel and footwear. Reporting into the Senior Merchandiser you will assist with all aspects of the merchandise function to help develop and achieve the strategic goals of the business.
You'll be analytical highlight areas of opportunity/risk to develop the merchandising plans and support the company strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be part of a company that focuses on a family feel, positive, sustainability and encourages a good work life balance.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Support strategy by maintaining a working knowledge of the market through regular review of competitor pricing, offer and trends.
- Ownership of creating and developing Merchandising weekly sales reports, in order to drive trading decisions
- Work collaboratively with Design, Production & Marketing, development and ownership of critical planning dates.
- Execute seasonal planning in line with agreed critical path.
- Analyse historical sales alongside in season review of product and supplier performance to feed into range development.
- Provide Merchandising input at Pre-Selection & Selection meetings. Responsible for Merchandising key range metrics to help drive decision making.
- Responsible for planning all forward orders, taking into account launch dates, lead times, warehouse capacity and cash flow.
- Manage the Merchandise Admin Assistants, maximising performance through effective leadership, training, and support.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the Celtic & Co supply base.
- Oversee & ensure clear and accurate communication from the merchandising team across the business to facilitate the smooth flow of stock through the business.
- Ideally 5 years merchandising experience in a fashion environment
- Friendly, a team player and positive, with the ability to gel in the family feel of this brand.
- Positive role model who has experience managing and developing a team.
- Strong eye for detail with good analytical skills.
- Be able to communicate to all levels, with the confidence to challenge and questions.
- Commercial aptitude, competitor and industry understanding