I am currently partnered with a very exciting luxury brand. I'm recruiting a Menswear designer who has at least 3 - 5 years' experience designing luxury multi product menswear. They an inspiring, fast-paced and energetic workplace that encourages new ideas and creativity. It will be working for a high-end menswear brand. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and dynamic organisation within the industry working on a luxury menswear brand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing original initial menswear design ideas and concepts
- Creating and developing mood boards and original inspiration themes for the seasonal collections
- Provide support in presenting the collection at all stages to senior management
- Ensure critical path deadlines are maintained
- Designs across all product ranges
- Sending sample priority/ updated critical paths to the factory and chasing for samples
- Working alongside production to ensure the expectations of the final product are met.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadline and cope with heavy workloads and strict deadlines.
- Confident, clear and enthusiastic when presenting ranges to management.
- To be a problem solver. Find issues immediately and sorting the problems out with the manufacturers.
- Creative and able to draw upon different inspirations to create luxury designs.
- A genuine interest in fashion
- Menswear Designer with at least 3- 5 years of experience designing luxury menswear
- Flexible and open-minded with a positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Office (Excel mainly), Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong time management skills