We are looking for a Junior E-Commerce Merchandiser to join this fast-growing brand who are dedicated to delivering the latest trends and high-quality product.
You will be working in conjunction with the Buyer and managing a Merchandising Admin Assistant across clothing and accessories playing a vital role in supporting the merchandising team, forecasting sales and identifying opportunities.
Based in Greater London, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to gain valuable experience in the fashion industry.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the merchandising team of the B&M function, reporting into MD.
- Managing all categories across the area, being fully responsible for trading and planning.
- Producing trading summaries and reviews for the wider business, making trading suggestions to optimise sales.
- Producing reports and summaries as needed for finance team to support business KPIs.
- Overseeing intake into the business and how that impacts KPIs on the department.
- Managing line cards where appropriate to protect availability.
- Making suggestions on promotion and markdown strategy, keeping profitability in mind.
- Showing strong analytical skills, being able to run and interpret data in order to inform key stakeholders around the business about risks and opportunities in season.
- Managing OTB in season to maximise sales and de-risk slow sellers.
- Working alongside senior colleagues to set clear strategy direction for upcoming seasons.
- Planning and forecasting future season budgets, working alongside buying, design and production.
- Managing and developing junior team, setting clear objectives and offering regular support to manage their workload.
- Previous experience as a Junior Merchandiser / Senior Assistant Merchandiser with knowledge and experience in a retail head office role.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and highly numerate would be an advantage for this role.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.