We are actively working on behalf of one of our clients, a luxury brand, who is looking for a Department Manager Leather Goods for their new boutique opening in Milan.
This Historical Luxury brand has stores worldwide and is a leader in its field.
The Department Manager will be part of a solid team where they will be responsible for 3/4 people, and will be in charge for the operational activities to maximise the sales and guarantee a high level of customer service.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Store Manager
- Being responsible for leading the department, ensuring delivery of analyses and improvements and achieving sales targets and goals.
- Leading an enthusiastic and experienced team
- Being in charge of staff training, development, and team management.
- Responsible for inventory management, sales forecasts and reporting
- As Department Manager, will also seek to maintain excellent customer relationships with clients.
- Contributing to meet proper visual merchandising standards, maintaining excellent visual.
- 2 years of retail management experience, in luxury brands
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Emphasis on customer service, key client management.