If you are an experienced Sales Manager who is great at building relationships, improving processes and using your knowledge and initiative to grow a business, then this exciting opportunity could be for you!
My client is a successful supplier to major retailers across the industry and is looking for a Sales Manager with experience across either womenswear, menswear or childrenswear to develop and improve business with a key account. The successful applicant will be able to show evidence of growing business through a strong understanding of the buying lifecycle, product development and an ability to problem solve to get results.
Main Responsibilities will include:-
- Understanding the customers requirements and the opportunities and barriers to growing the business and developing a strategic plan.
- Work closely with factories, design, buying and technical teams to foster a 'one team' approach to develop and deliver excellent product on time.
- Confidently presenting plans to both internal leadership teams and those within the account.
- Using insight and initiative to bring about required changes in the account and the product ranges to win new business and implement growth plans.
- To understand shifting trends and patterns that emerge and confidently make recommendations based on observation and analysis
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within the account.
- Proven track record in as a Senior Account Manager, Buyer or Business Development Manager.
- A confident persona with a strong degree of presence and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and strong on collaboration.
- Prior experience working with or for large high street retailers.
- A positive attitude and determination to see projects through to completion.
- Inspires confidence in others to get behind a goal and move initiatives forwards.
- Assumes responsibility for the account, managing all activity with accuracy and attention to detail as well as responsiveness.