Our client is a leader in the design, manufacturing and supply of readymade garments. They partner with top retailers in the UK, EU & US alongside developing and supplying their own brand products to retail. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their team. This role will require you to support the Finance and Accounts functions of the Company, reporting directly to the Finance Controller.
The main responsibilities are to ensure timely and accurate Management reporting, Budgeting and Forecast, Cash flow management, VAT, Trade Finance function, Bank liaison and coordination with the wider team.
This is an exciting new role for someone really looking to progress and grow within the role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in budgeting and forecasting exercise as and when required.
- Quarterly VAT Return
- Reviewing and reporting of monthly Sales and COGS analysis of E-Commerce business and regular business.
- Forex and cash flow management of the company under guidance of FC.
- Managing the trade finance function. It requires understanding of Letter of credit (issuance, acceptance of presentation documents, etc.) function and liaising with the bank on regular basis.
- Processing of Senior management expenses and payments along with timely reporting of Employee Advance Report.
- Assisting in various activities, i.e., accounting, audits, petty cash, processing online payments and various reports as required by management
- Part Qualified Accountant 3 - 5 years or qualified by experience with similar role and responsibility 5 - 7 years.
- Preferred similar experience within a Retail-goods / wholesale supply environment
- Experience in management of accounting, banking and commercial aspects.
- Working closely with Finance Head
- Good communication skills for all levels
- Excellent technical accounting ability
- Strong time management and the ability to multi-task
- Proactive along with attention to detail
- Computer literate, SAP knowledge will be preferable.
- Financial Analysis and reporting
This role requires the person to be on sit in the office 5 days a week.