A leading shopping destination partnering with Premium and Luxury brands is looking to recruit an experienced Multi Brand Manager .The right candidate will be someone who can bring fresh energy to galvanize, inspire and engage teams. You will be a hands-on leader, in the field approach and on the pulse of evolving customer needs and emerging opportunities.
Working as part of the Management team aligning all operational activities and retail initiatives so as to achieve set targets and an outstanding customer experience.
Proven experience ideally within a department store working across multi brands is required plus clear analytical capabilities, a structured approach and an eye for detail is essential.
Competitive salary plus Car allowance and fantastic benefits package.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with existing brands to ensure their daily operational performance achieves set targets.
- Assist and provide guidelines to store managers on profitable instore presentation, customer service and ways of improving.
- Work as part of the retail team providing accurate timely management information with supporting analysis weekly.
- Work with the leasing and operating teams to ensure implementation of programmes, New store openings and closures
- Assist operations team ensuring excellent customer experience and compliance with rules and regulations.
- Work with Retail and Marketing teams building Retail calendars, providing key relevant information to effectively support the overall business.
- Communicate with HR adding input to training needs analysis and suggested programmes of staff development.
- Proven experience ideally within a department store working across multi brands.
- Clear analytical capabilities, a structured approach and an eye for detail is essential.
- Hands on approach with a sense of urgency
- Growth oriented and ambitious, a self-starter
- Visionary and decisive leader who can envisage and execute retail strategy
- A great communicator