We have an incredibly opportunity for an Account Manager to to joing a growing supplier of women's fashion to several favoured online retailers including ASOS, Tk Maxx, Boohoo to name a few. This role will be working alongside the Sales Director and managing existing accounts to expand current product offering.
You will need to be confident, fashion-focused, creative, organised and dynamic with the ability to work well in a fun and fast-paced environment. Above all, you will need possess confidence in presenting to Buyers and passionate about young current fashion trends and product.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in account management.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with internal design and sales team manging young fast fashion accounts.
- Communicate all styles from development all the way through to production working with international factories from Turkey, Vietnam and India.
- Arranging sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail Buyers.
- Manage Booking stock with clients, negotiating prices.
- Manage the sample development process with the factories, co-ordinating samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels.
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls.
- Creating reports on potential sales, wholesale marketing.
- The ideal candidate must have previous wholesale account management or buying experience.
- Possess excellent trend awareness, garment construction, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- You must be immensely passionate about fashion and keen to develop a successful career within wholesale account management.
- Proficient user of Excel/ Outlook and other Microsoft programs.
- Be efficient with great attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team.
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities.
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships.