Our client is a long-established manufacture of ladies design led fashion, supplying well know retailers in the UK.
They are looking for a wholesale merchandiser to join their team working alongside the Senior Merchandisers, ensuring a smooth process from once the order is placed right through to delivery.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Order trimmings and labels
- Creating and following the Critical Path
- Liaising daily with factories in the Far East
- Ensuring orders are delivered in a timely manner
- Issuing dockets
- Chasing delivery dates
- Manage loading lists - to ensure all orders are loaded;
- Update production plan.
- Previous experience working for a womenswear fashion supplier in wholesale merchandising is required.
- Candidate must have at least 1-2 years working experience in a similar environment
- Must be very pro- active with a positive attitude
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbally
- Be a team player