Our client is a fashion wholesale supplier to Online retailers and Brands supplying young fashion led garments across both jersey and woven for womenswear.
They are currently looking for an experienced wholesale merchandiser, to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure, have good problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with offices and other factories on short time leads
- Liaising with customers and Fabric suppliers with regards to lab dips, strike off approvals and bulk deliveries
- Managing and maintaining the critical path
- Working on in-house purchase order, managing and tracking purchase orders.
- At least 5 years working in a similar environment
- Good communicator
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure with a can-do attitude
- Good at problem solving and have a good understanding and adaptability to new systems and processes
- Good IT skills/Excel