We are currently looking to recruit a Experienced Pattern cutter with knowledge of digital/'Vetigraph' patterns to join our current production team. Minimum 2-3 years experience. This is a fast-paced environment, and the ideal candidate would need to thrive under pressure, have good problem-solving skills and well as paying attention to detail
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Garment Technologist
- Manage the critical path to ensure orders are delivered on time for our customers.
- Working closely with your Tech to manage the fit and seal process through to production.
- You will responsible for interpreting customers fit comments accurately and amending patterns to seal garments
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for a busy high street supplier within a fast paced environment.
- Vetigraph knowledge is beneficial but Gerber/Lectra knowledge will be accepted
- Ladieswear background including soft seperates
- Competent at pattern cutting to production level.
- Strong understanding of trends.
- Good commercial awareness and knowledge of garment construction.