Looking for a very pro- active Women's Tailoring Designer including a small amount of outerwear who has excellent organisational skills.
Working on ladies for Supermarkets and well-known high-street Retailers.
A great new design role has arisen for one of my clients a leading supplier to several large retailers and supermarkets. Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Women's Tailoring Designer someone who is very product focused, and used to working as part of a design team . This role is office based.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Strong interpretation of trends into commercial designs
- Developing seasonal in-house collection which will fit into their customer base
- Following product development through with our PD team
- Constantly developing newness and emerging trends
- Ability to work independently and manage product development overseas
- Ability to present product to clients and conduct customer meetings independently
- Experience designing women's tailoring
- Ability to design outerwear
- An understanding and passion for emerging trends
- Appetite for design influences and strong eye
- Ability to work proactively and be organised
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Good teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own