An opportunity has arisen to work for my client a large supplier supplying trend-led fast fashion supplying to several large UK retailers.
This role will be a front-facing client-focused role involved in all customer meetings, servicing and expanding the product offerings to existing accounts.
Working closely with the design team on product direction. This role requires someone with a recent proven track record within a similar supplier background.A strong jersey background is required for this role .
Main Responsibilities will include :
- Ability to create bestselling ranges and be hands-on with trends and give direction and guidance to your team
- Involvement with key customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Responsible for strategy and trend direction working closely with inhouse design teams
- Travel to the factories for development, fabric & trim sourcing, shopping research trips, and client meetings when required.
- Assist with driving and increasing sales with new and existing customers.
Person Specifications :
- Previous supplier experience essential
- Experience within ladies men's and or childrenswear
- Experience developing products with design teams
- Sales ability and good relationships with buyers
- Strong Jersey knowledge essential
- Strong management and commercial leadership skills
- A hands-on approach with a strong eye for detail and current trends within the young fast fashion marke