Our client is an industry leading supplier delivering to some of the UK's key High Street retailers and e -tailers Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a Sales Administrative Assistant. This is a fantastic entry role into an exciting industry! This role will support one of the senior account managers on their Knitwear division .This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in sales who will be given training and learn on the job . Would suit a graduate or someone with some work industry experience who has a good knowledge of the industry ideally with some knitwear understanding and a real can do attitude and an interest in sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gather sampling information to assist the account manager costing/order confirmation
- Raise Sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to merchandising team/factories and customers.
- Cost price amendments on confirmed orders
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and external factories
- General administrative support for the account management team.
- Book Currency
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Administration experience
- Sales focused and outgoing personality
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident
- Interest in the clothing industry is a must
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product knowledge in knitwear preferred but not essential
- Must be good communicator via multiple channels