A well-established high street supplier is looking for an experienced account manager to maximise sales, revenue and profits with existing e-commerce accounts, as well as targeting new opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets on current account for a leading e-tailor.
- Develop strong customer relationships, spending time with Buyers, and maximising growth opportunities.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to current clients.
- Forecasting to ensure budgets, profitability and sales targets are achieved.
- Identify and resolve client concerns - providing customer service at all times.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and competitor ranges.
- Negotiating with factories and buyers to achieve target margins.
- Customer development meetings.
- Working with internal teams and customers
- Negotiation of sales/cost prices, lead times and delivery dates with retailers and factories.
- General administration duties.
- 3 years' minimum experience working within a similar Account Manager role
- Worked within a fashion supplier - ladieswear fast fashion.
- Strong new business and negotiation skills.
- Ability to bring on new customers
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Be a dynamic, positive team member.