Our client a ready to wear women's wear brand has a great opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join their exciting and rapidly growing women's wear luxury brand and take ownership within the role.
The brand is about elegance, timelessness and boldness with a splash to classical couture.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual with great interpersonal skills to join the team to help manage the RTW Production process
The ideal candidate should have an acute view on the brand DNA, extensive technical knowledge, strong organisation skills and accustomed to working in a small team.
This role is a six month temp contract with the potential of going permanent for the right candidate.
Main responsibilities will include:
Management of the suppliers, constant research and connections with new suppliers in line with the company's aesthetic and standards,
- Tracking of trims and materials adhering to seasonal calendar.
- Negotiations with suppliers to reach margin requirements,.
- Daily communication with mills and vendors regarding collection samples.
· Management of the production:
- Management of the production calendar,
- Oversee fabric,
- Trims and pattern ordering,
- Oversee the garment tech and fit of products are in line with industry standards,
- Factory allocation according availability,
- Quality and costs,
- Negotiations with suppliers on prices, delivery dates and payment terms,
- Confirm orders quantities and delivery dates with manufacturers,
- Quality control, deliver against deadlines and pricing targets.
- Collaborate closely with all suppliers for building a positive relationship.
- 3 to 5 years experiences in Luxury Womenswear Production
- Candidate should have an extensive knowledge of fashion history, contemporary fashion.
- Strong working knowledge of Zedonk and Excel.
- Experience in working with development and CMT production, ateliers and factories throughout Europe (Italy, Portugal and Eastern Europe).
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Able to work cross-functional across teams and interact with a diverse group at all levels.
Highly organised, ensures deadlines are met, positive can-do attitude, inquisitive and demonstrates initiative