If you are an experienced Business Development Manager who can develop accounts and introduce new business with large scale UK and/or European retailers this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
My client is looking to grow their business and is looking for an experienced individual who is trend aware, great at building relationships and can use inside knowledge and initiative along with market intelligence to potentialize sales. The product is denim and washed jersey, mens and ladies. Experience of this area or similar, is needed.
The successful applicant will be able to show evidence of growing business through strong product development, relationship building and strategic thinking and an ability to problem solve to get results. The role has the potential to be very flexible and will be home based with customer meetings on-site.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan and develop strategies that balance customers expectations and company's objectives
- Implements strategic plans to grow sales.
- Monitor market trends, develop product to capitalise on the company's manufacturing strengths.
- Plan and coordinate with the customer for product launches and seasonal opportunities.
- Understand sales performance, best and worst sellers and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges
- Presenting product and new opportunities in a way that engages buyers and increases sample to sales hit rate.
- Managing budgets and sales targets.
- Understand trend, competition and other market factors that affect buying decisions
- Proven working experience in sales/business development
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills
- Great at building relationship with buyers and other key partners internal and external.
- Great communicator
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work independently
- Available to travel to meetings when required