We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join one of our best clients in the luxury sector.
This would suit an experienced candidate who has worked at the premium end of the market for a jewellery or watch brand or other related luxury goods, or who has agency experience with relevant brands.
The right candidate will work to deliver the wider business objectives via innovative brand activation ideas, collaborating with Press, E-Commerce, Wholesale, Retail and Visual Merchandising teams.
As the brand guardian, you will inspire the wider team with your attitude for excellence, creative flair and passion for world class delivery to drive business growth.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Lead and develop the brand marketing strategy supporting all categories, digital channels across UK and Ireland.
- Create & plan the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, social media engagement & website traffic. Manage and deliver multi-channel brand campaigns and Media Plan
- Develop effective and segmented cross channel digital & direct marketing communications, leveraging and increasing CRM data.
- Deliver brand governance across the business through customer understanding; taking the brand proposition and values to define clear brand guidelines for all customer communications which deliver the brand look, feel and tone of voice.
- Manage all digital marketing channels and activities whilst making sure that each channel is optimised effectively to generate return.
- Work closely with the PR Manager and HQ teams to align Media and Press strategies.
- Project manage all brand sponsorship events and build marketing plans that incorporate all relevant areas of the business.
- Lead Events & Sponsorship activations across the UK and Ireland
- Work with the Wholesale team to manage brand image across all wholesale network.
- Support the influencer marketing strategy alongside the PR team to deliver campaigns that reach new audiences whilst growing our customer base and delivering a strong ROI
- Identify, track and optimize relevant campaign KPI's to be able to provide campaign analysis and communicate to the wider business once delivered to determine ROI.
- Grow brand awareness through creative brand communication campaign, media and category activation strategies.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly channel analysis and learnings.
- Team management: Managing 1 marketing assistant
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in brand & digital marketing landscape with the luxury industry.
- High attention to detail and meticulous budget planning.
- The ability to think creatively whilst ensuring to capitalize on every opportunity to increase brand, sales and profitability.
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic marketing plans with creative flair.
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills.
- Results-driven, commercial approach.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner, with prioritising capability.
- Have a flexible, positive and professional attitude.
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
- French language a bonus.