We are exclusively partnered with a wonderful Premium/High Street fashion brand seeking a Marketing Executive. You will help manage the day to day running of marketing activity for the brands key UK and European wholesale accounts. Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, and the Wholesale Sales Managers you will assist with global campaigns as well as supporting with bespoke activity that drives awareness and sales of the brand.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Support in the delivery of the wholesale marketing plan across the wholesale channels in the UK and Europe.
- Help identify marketing and partnership opportunities to drive and support the wholesale marketing plan
- Support omni-channel wholesale marketing opportunities and help deliver a plan for increased T presence within these accounts
- Be part of building online accounts plans key accounts within the wholesale channel.
- Support the wholesale sales team with B2B needs.
- With the Senior Marketing Manager, develop and implement a seasonal calendar of activity for the wholesale channel in order to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Utilising your account relationships, pursue areas of focus to deliver positive sales results with the aim of contributing to the wholesale team's commercial targets.
- Alongside the Senior Marketing Manager, be a point of contact for wholesale marketing requests
- Support overarching global marketing campaigns and adapt for key accounts as and when relevant.
- With the Senior Marketing Manager, support with the launch of new wholesale accounts into both new and existing territories
- A marketing relevant degree and/or experience working in a wholesale / trade marketing role
- A natural curiosity and love for the industry, keeping up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Highly organised and efficient with a 'can do' proactive & enthusiastic attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst managing multiple projects
- Good and clear communicator at all levels, with the ability to tailor communication depending on the audience
- Positive outlook and proactive approach to problem solving, using initiative where required
- Sound working knowledge of IT packages - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook
- Creative by nature
- Naturally curious, should ask - what if?
- Dynamism and ambition
- Proactive attitude. Doing not saying
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and short timelines