My client is a very successful supplier of Mens, Womens and Kids clothing and they are looking to expand their talented team.
This is a Wholesale Merchandiser and administrative role to assist in the planning, approvals, ordering and stock management of licensed clothing products. You will be working across wholesale, online partners, European partners and Amazon market places.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create and plan all new lines for their clothing brand.
- Check approval CAD sheets and update the relevant data for new styles on planning documents.
- Chase approvals from License co-ordinator and update approvals spreadsheets accordingly.
- Compile and report all sales data from EU and UK Wholesale, Zalando, Ebay, Amazon EU and US marketplaces.
- Merchandise all stock flow of new and repeat lines to ensure we maximise sales potential through all channels.
- Plan for approval/raise orders for blank and full printed product according to sell through reports.
- Raise Po's for UK and offshore printing and production according to sales targets.
- Work with the design team to request, chase, check and supply all relevant artwork and production CADs to suppliers.
- Ensure approval process is followed with printers and off-shore
- Create all product data/content for new product to provide to Amazon agency and wholesale partners.
- Arrange product photography for new styles and updated repeats.
- Merchandise and report all printed and blank local stocks, EU stocks, Amazon Stocks (both EU and USA).
- Providing outstanding customer service to both direct customers and wholesale partners
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- UK Driving Licence preferred
- Knowledge of working with factories in India, Bangladesh and China
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organised
- Work well as part of a team