A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Junior Garment Technologist for a leading UK supplier to high street retailers and supermarkets based in their London office.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Junior or Assistant Garment Technologist who has previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
This a great chance for an Assistant or Junior Garment Technologist to progress their career further and go the next step.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Providing notes, comments and diagrams on workbooks, sending to suppliers on daily basis, at proto and production stage
- Ensuring consistency of fit and grading across multiple products Womenswear
- Collaboration with customers and colleagues.
- Attending fit meetings and working with overseas factories to communicate next steps, issues and priorities.
- Creating size specifications and technical packs for factories.
- Working closely within the internal design, sampling, and sales, teams, and developing strong working relationships with customers' own technical teams.
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements
- Communicate all the information to offshore factories.
- Critical path management packaging and approvals process
- Experienced as a Junior or Assistant Garment Technologist
- Confident in meetings
- Experience of working with or for High Street Multiples/Supermarkets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience of working with factories overseas.
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Commercial and collaborative
- A great team player who enjoys working with others
- Keen to learn and develop