We are working on behalf of a well-established high-street supplier who are looking for a Womenswear Junior Woven Designer to join their friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some really exciting young accounts for the UK high street, working closely with buyers on a variety of projects.
The right candidate should have previous supplier experience in designing woven multi-products, a keen commercial eye with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research and high street competitor analysis.
- Liaise with factories overseas and design commercial
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Creating commercially and industry level designs across Womenswear Wovens
- 1-3 years' experience
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Organisation is essential
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Keen and eager to learn
- Bubbly and Confident personality