A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Junior Denim Designer to join our client who are an established leading supplier to UK & EU high street retailers. They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join their expanding team to work on several of their key accounts.
The ideal candidate must have a flare for fashion with excellent commercial awareness. This role will be working with a lovely team of established designers and offers great career progression.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Research the market and carry out careful analysis to have a strong understanding of the most up to date trends.
- Demonstrate a love for Denim, wash, design, and market research.
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking, yet commercial designs in response to briefs.
- Create and develop designs tailored to the company's customer base. Identifying and understanding the end needs of specific customers.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Produce accurate and detailed CADs to present to buyers.
- Produce accurate and detailed Technical Packs for product development.
- Present range to customers in a confident manner.
- Previous denim design experience.
- A strong understanding of the current high street trends.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator.
- A hands-on can-do attitude, someone who is innovative, with a fun personality who can inspire others.