We have an exciting new role, we are looking for an ambitious Junior Account Manager to come on board and support the growth of a leading womenswear, menswear and childrenswear leading fashion supplier who work with huge names on the high street delivering the latest trends.
Based in London, they want someone who is highly organised and a confident communicator and negotiator to support the Sales Manager on driving key accounts sales. You will be liaising with customers, designers and factories daily ensuring all key deadlines on the critical path are met.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Sales Manager in driving key account sales.
- Liaising daily with the customers, design teams in the UK and Spain and factory bases in Turkey.
- Customer development meetings ensuring meeting minutes are actioned in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships with the customers, providing them with excellent customer service which is prompt, informative and engaging. Identify and resolve buyer's concerns.
- Management of costings requests and prices negotiations, lead times and delivery dates.
- Management of critical paths ensuring there up to date and being fully actioned by merchandising
- Monitoring and maintaining the critical path.
- Liaise with the production team and managing the critical path so key deadlines are met.
- Chasing lab dips, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
- Communicate closely and regularly with Design teams on current developments.
- Liaising with the Fabric and Production Manager and ensuring development sampling is seamless and up to date.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and retailers offers.
- Translate market knowledge, trends and analysis across kids, women's and men's to advance product development.
- Regularly analyse and communicate commercial sales data and create action plans based on results.
- Identify new/potential growth strategies within the UK and Europe.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in key account management.
- Speaking Turkish would be advantageous, but it not necessary.
- Good product knowledge of jersey multi product.
- Experience working with UK retailers and understanding their needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels of the business and with external customers.
- Experience in developing existing accounts.
- Ability to work effectively to numerous deadlines.
- Exceptional communication (verbal & written) and organisational skills.
- An excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail applications is required.
- Be an organised individual who is eager to learn and progress within the industry.