My Client is a very well established Tailoring and Outerwear Supplier based in London who are looking for a Gerber Digitiser Pattern maker who is also able to Grade the patterns.
This company is a fast fashion company who supplies many of the UK High Street stores.
This is an exciting and challenging role for a highly motivated individual who would like to progress their career within this company
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Account Managers, designers, garments technicians and sample machinists
- To alter patterns on the Gerber system
- Grade patterns on the Gerber system & produce in line with the production critical path.
- Pattern Digitising and creating production spec sheets.
- To produce markers in the most accurate and cost effective manner in line with the production critical path.
- Prioritise styles for grading in line with production plan
- Liaising with the factories
- Must have GERBER 8 experience
- Minimum 1-2 year's experience in similar role.
- Must have experience of working with Outerwear and Tailoring
- Gerber and grading knowledge is needed
- Able to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills