Our client, a global consumer driven manufacturing and sourcing clothing brand is looking for a CA Finance and Accounts Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will come from a strong accounting and finance background. Retail or fashion experience is advantageous but is not essential. Hands on experience dealing with working capital management, daily cashflows, credit control and Forex are required for this role. You will have a small team based in the UK and overseas reporting into you so some managerial experience would be beneficial.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Ability to process Forex, Hedging, Cashflow, Treasury/Banking and Retail Industry Exposure
· Clear understanding of Cashflow Management, monthly and weekly covering Forex exposure
· Deliver yearly budget, quarterly Forecast and monthly MIS
· Experience in processing payments in various currencies
· Experience in credit control, Credit insurance and Valuation activities
· Performing financial analysis, forecasting and variance analysis
· Recording of accounting transactions in SAP in coordination with teams in UK and International
· Accounting of credit and debit notes to vendors and customers
· Checking and ensuring accuracy of entries passed and ledger scrutiny.
· Preparing MIS pack, Presentations and Audit pack and liaising.
· Strong accounting and finance treasury background.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good quantitative and analytical skills
· Strong communications skills
· High execution focus and result oriented.
· Fashion or retail background in a similar role advantageous