A new opportunity has arisen to join my client a leading supplier who are extremely well respected in the industry .
Due to continued growth, they are looking for an enthusiastic dynamic person to come on board as a Graphic Designer working across ladies Licensed Apparel.
Previous licensed experience is highly advantageous but not essential , strong graphic skills within the ladieswear market are essential.
Hybrid available after 3 month probation.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Designing ladies Licensed graphics for various customers, both online and UK high street.
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend.
- Direct customer and licensor liaison, inc. attendance in buyer development meetings, licensing trade shows, licensing.
- Passionate about licensed graphics and fashion.
- Must have apparel graphic experience
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.