We are seeking an organised, efficient and communicative Critical Path/ Liaison Manager to coordinate between our clients organisation and their clients.
In this role, you will be the liaison between the business and their clients to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communication and explore new avenues where they can further strengthen their business relationship.
This role is part based in Liverpool and part based in Sri Lanka.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Consistently monitor Critical Path, improve work flow and create channels for problem solving.
- Detecting opportunities for meaningful collaboration between the company and their client.
- Elucidating, discussing and implementing actions that expand the companies collaboration goals.
- Perceiving and working to remedy concerns between the company and their client.
- Devising appropriate frameworks to derive maximum benefit from the partnership with their client
- Foster and promote communication between the companies and client's teams.
- Proactively resolve concerns and address issues that could occur between the business and their clients
- Happy to travel between Liverpool and Sri Lanka
- Ability to use technology hardware and software to make the company work more efficiently
- Excellent communicative skills.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast paced work environment.
- Have deep understanding of apparel industry work flow.
- Analytically and mathematically minded to analyse data and create necessary reports.
- Degree in apparel merchandising/ business management preferred.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in apparel industry.