This is an exciting opportunity to join a fresh, vibrant, and inclusive environment as a Client Advisor. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in luxury retail, strong selling skills and motivation to achieve goals. A passion for luxury products and second hand market also the ability to work in a dynamic environment are a must.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the achievement of selling and product sourcing objectives for the boutique.
- Propose services for the reselling of luxury items effectively.
- Provide a unique customer service experience
- Develop a broad knowledge of products and second-hand luxury markets.
- Contribute to the creation and the maintenance of a unique luxury environment ranging from store merchandising to the selling ceremony.
- Work proactively with the Store Manager to create and implement boutique guidelines and procedures.
- Guarantee, in collaboration with the Store Manager, an adequate level of stock to achieve the sales objectives.
- Keep the stock area of the boutique organised.
- Ensure the correct flow between the HQ and the boutique of customer sales and drop-offs by shipments activities.
- Support during cash register functions
- Min 2 years of experience in luxury fashion retail, luxury goods and jewellery brands
- Knowledge of the main brand competitors in luxury fashion & jewellery and the main trends of this market
- Communication and commercial skills with an excellent ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with customers.
- Proven organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability
- Determination to be part of an innovative retail project with passion and enthusiasm.