They are looking for a strong graphic designer with experience designing characters (non-licensed ) suitable for nightwear covering ladieswear older girls and childrenswear. This role requires someone who has illustrator and photoshop experience, strong on watercolour , and AOP, this role can be based from home coming into the office in London when required for meetings. You must be self-sufficient and proactive as well as being able to work well in a team .
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop trend/mood/range boards, palettes
- Draw and scale accurate graphics for factories to follow ensuring design sheets are clear for sampling
- Present to buyers and external design teams
- Work closely with the designer focusing on and ensuring a commercial outcome.
- Guiding the customers/buyers on the graphic trends
- Liaise with suppliers overseas
- Good cad skills with a good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be able to do watercolours
- Adaptable and can-do attitude is essential for managing responsibilities in this role
- Great customer presentation and communication skills, both verbal and in written.
- Ability to liaise with buyers and factories confidently
- Experience of working with the Far East factories
- Possess a good understanding of graphics, embellishment, fabrics and print technologies
- Good time management and prioritisation skills