Fantastic opportunity to join a fashion forward Design studio based in Central London who are looking for a creative and commercial Graphics and Licensing Boyswear Designer to join their growing team.
You will be designing for a multitude of UK and European retailers and be very much be involved in designing mainly young fast fashion forward graphics and licensing shapes, along with working closely with buyers , help in presentations , trend research and work with the companies overseas factories.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing graphics and licensing for boyswear across High Street customers
- Working closely with the buyers
- Researching the latest graphics trends with an eye for newness
- Able to react quickly to trends, designing into them with speed where seasonally appropriate
- Researching and proposing new license trends
- Demonstrating a good knowledge of graphic techniques and using these within artworks
- Feeding back regularly to the print and colour manager on graphic developments.
- 3 years recent experience designing Boyswear clothing including graphics and licensing for high street retailers
- Having a positive attitude and ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment.
- Sound IT based design skills (Illustrator / photoshop. Cad etc )
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of working with buyers, attending meetings
- Looking to be part of a growing business