An opportunity has arisen to join the team for a successful supplier of childrenswear to several large High Street retailers. This role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years of boyswear design experience covering multiproduct and ages 0-16. This is an excellent opportunity for a boyswear designer full of enthusiasm & fresh ideas looking for a change or the next step in their career. This role will cover working across both private label and brands.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing ranges of boys wear across multiproduct for Retailers ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards.
- Preparing sample requests and artwork for putting sampling into work with overseas factories.
- Working closely with the Senior Designer & Sales teams
- Design to customer/ sales brief. Work with creative flair whilst understanding prices restraints
- Liaising with other departments within the company for example: merchandising and QA & overseas factories.
- Boyswear design experience essential
- Good multiproduct experience across 0-16 years
- Previous experience working with high street retailers
- Supplier or Retail experience
- Confident presenting ideas
- To be proficient on Mac/ Illustrator /Photoshop
- Ability to think outside the box and design commercial, creative multiproduct Childrenswear