Luxury Menswear bespoke Tailors based in Savile Row are looking for an experienced luxury menswear Tailor. Traditional craftsmanship and innovation are the corner stones of the House.
This job opportunity will require you to carry out a wide variety of alterations to a selection of different garments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Alter and tailor luxury menswear garments to the highest standards meeting tailoring managers
- Consistently achieve a personal productivity objective
- Promote teamwork through contribution to a team productivity objective
- To handle and maintain all garments with care and respect
- Accurately enter all information into the alterations tracker
- Exhibit pride through positive demeanour, body language, personal presentation and dress standards.
- Providing an exceptional and unparalleled customer experience within the store during the fitting ceremony
- Strong experience in Men's tailoring techniques. (Senior Level)
- Savile Row level experience. Men's suiting and tailoring experience
- We are looking for a well-presented and enthusiastic person
- Expect all members of the team to wear smart formal wear.
- Punctuality and reliability are also key attributes that are required.
- Luxury retail background
- Creative thinking to textile experiments and garment constructions
- Have a creative and positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Have previous industry experience in fashion design studio
- 8- 10 years experience