Our Client based in Wales is looking for a Key Account Manager with experience within branded womenswear sales to join their wholesale sales team
Main responsibilities will include:
- Driving the sales strategy for your accounts
- Managing accounts on a day to day basis
- Budget planning, order book management and leading forward/direct sales strategies working closely with your Key Account Manager
- Planning pricing structure and margin targets for sales campaigns along with the Key Account Manager
- Working closely with marketing to ensure all business opportunities are maximised
- Working closely with product teams to ensure cohesive collections for your customers
- The ideal candidate must have previous Key Account Management experience working at an established level for a premium brand.
- Knowledge of key accounts in the UK and Ireland with existing contacts and be strong at relationship building and nurturing.
- You must possess exceptional trend awareness, sales management, organisational and analytical skills, demonstrating strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- You must be results driven with existing contacts and have a strong understanding of high street womenswear wholesale industry.
- Can work towards targets, goals and tight deadlines
- You will also be flexible to travel where necessary