A great opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a growing jewellery brand who are prominent throughout Europe and Worldwide . Due to continued success they are looking for an ambitious individual to enhance the brand ,someone with a strong background in either wholesale sales or a retail manager looking for a change of direction in your career. This role will suit someone with a strong background in either fashion, jewellery or accessories who has a good knowledge of independent retailers in the South East of England.
The role will involve a lot of travel and some overnight staysYou will be an entrepreneurial sales leader who can contribute to the UK distribution strategy & business development. You should be a brand builder who embraces the potential and positioning of the Brands,you will be servicing existing accounts and will also be required to develop and open new accounts
Main responsibilities will include:
- Achieve set sales objectives
- Target, prospect, develop and retain your existing customers for your dedicated sales area
- Optimize a selective distribution strategy.
- Ensure the best visibility of the brands on points of sale by negotiating the best windows and fixture set up.
- Train retail salespeople on brand concept.
- Monitor the sell out and replenishment from customers.
- Carry out analysis and competitive intelligence reports for your dedicated sales area.
- Be a brand ambassador to your customers.
- Communicate with Management to review sales KPIS, marketing, market feedback
- Complete and submit weekly and/or monthly itineraries, account evaluation reports as required by due dates.
- Entrepreneurial sales executive who is a hands-on business developer and an excellent communicator with a high level of autonomy
- Comfortable with expectations to open new points of sale
- Must understand how to maximise sales with retail partners and create and leverage business development opportunities.
- Must be able to negotiate with retailers strongly and respectfully, to get the best positioning and terms for the Brands
- Able to direct an integrated retail marketing effort to support the sell-in and sell-thru objectives
- A flexible multi-tasker who is willing to "roll up his/her sleeves."
- Charismatic, and energetic with a personal presence and appropriate style and taste to represent the Company.
- Passionate about Jewellery and Fashion
- Full clean Driving license and located in South East of England