We are working with a Luxury Brand who are looking for a Wholesale Operations Administrator. The purpose of the post is to manage the daily wholesale, retail and franchise operations tasks following the order entry process from the Sales Team. The post-holder will also successfully support the account management on a business to business level with a focus on maintaining an exceptional customer experience within a key account model.
The Operations Administrator will also manage the critical path to ensure the delivery of goods on time in collaboration with other internal departments including Logistics and Credit Control.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Seasonal order book management
- Managing customer credit with internal departments.
- Supporting the key account management as directed by the Operations Manager, and act as the second line of communication with our external customers
- Focus on maintaining and ensuring exceptional customer service in the delivery of goods and order fulfilment.
- Processing of order confirmations, invoices and credits from clients.
- Processing any tasks related to debit /claims with suppliers and freight forwarding.
- Coordination of dispatches to customers in the UK and overseas.
- Managing the process of re-orders and stock-orders.
- Internal document archiving, filing and storage of key client documents.
- Liaison between Credit Control and Accounts departments to facilitate accurate and timely shipments within credit limits.
- Internal liaison with Logistics and warehouse functions.
- Stock receipting and allocation for purchase orders
- Maintenance of any seasonal checklists and correspondence records between 3rd parties / clients
- Liaison with the internal Sales department to ensure clear client channel of communication.
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar role in fashion/ wholesale retail specifically with a focus on wholesale, franchise or distribution chains
- In-house experience working for a luxury retailer.
- Proven track record of delivering accurate work, consistently
- First-hand experience of working within a Key Account structure
- Proficiency across the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Working as a key individual within a wider team, including with senior management