Our Client, who is at the cutting edge of fast fashion, are looking for a Senior Merchandiser to work within a friendly and fast paced Sales Team.
You will naturally show passion for high street fashion with an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customer's needs. You will ideally have a minimum of 5 year's experience, preferably with a fast fashion supplier background.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the critical path
- Action and manage customer and press samples for all departments making sure that they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure that design samples are submitted in a timely fashion and maintain a log of all garments submitted.
- Chase and issue responses following meetings.
- Data input on systems and flow sheets.
- Answer queries from factories, sales and in-house teams, ensuring any issues are resolved.
- Work with CMS and Intake plans on daily basis.
- Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
- Liaise in general with buyers, merchandisers, fabric technologists, designers and factories on a daily basis.
- Raise and issue PO's.
- Delegate work to junior team members.
- 5 year's experience - independently managing critical path management.
- Ideally, fast fashion supplier experience
- Commercial with good analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organisation and co-ordination skills
- Good computer skills
- Proactive and uses initiative.