I am currently recruiting Merchandiser to join a large, very established and successful fashion supplier based in their head office in Cardiff. You will be part of a friendly, supportive and high performing team and you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- As Merchandiser you will be responsible for developing, planning and delivering a commercially focused range alongside the Buyer, whilst driving profit and enhancing brands position.
- You will continually aim to exceed and anticipate customer expectations by using effective commercial and planning skills.
- Reporting into the Head of Merchandising you will build effective working relationships across the business and develop team members to reach their maximum potential.
- As a Merchandiser you will have strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to use the results to deliver opportunities.
- You will have advanced WSSI and department planning ability.
- Demonstrated previous Merchandising experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of the fashion industry
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret data and feedback
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
- Great attention to detail
- A problem solver with a logical mind
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.