Our client is a well- established supplier to the UK high street who are looking for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to join their friendly team.
They need someone who has previous supplier who can come in and hit the ground running and who is familiar dealing with Factories in the Far East.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for critical path management from sales order to delivery.
- Managing customer orders from confirmation stage to delivery stage
- Checking/Submitting lab dips and bulk fabrics/trims
- Help to assist offshores teams on production information they require for each PO,
- Reviewing test reports and submitting these for approval
- Checking Po's and liaising with customer for any amendments that need to be made
- Chasing fit samples and production samples to ensure all deadlines are met
- Raising fabric and label orders
- Liaising with offshore teams to ensure shipments are on time
- Working closely with sales team and production Manager
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in the Far East
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.
- You will need to be a team player and be used to working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing situations, be dynamic enthusiastic and have excellent Critical Path management experience