Looking for someone who has previous experience working with suppliers to several UK fashion retailers.
You will need to be a team player and be used to working in a fast-paced environment as well as be able to adapt to changing situations, be dynamic enthusiastic and have excellent Critical Path management experience.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Responsible for critical path management from sales order to delivery.
- Managing customer orders from confirmation stage to delivery stage
- Checking/Submitting lab dips and bulk fabrics/trims
- Reviewing test reports and submitting these for approval
- Checking Po's and liaising with customer for any amendments that need to be made
- Chasing fit samples and production samples to ensure all deadlines are met
- Raising fabric and label orders
- Liaising with offshore teams to ensure shipments are on time
- Working closely with sales team and production Manager
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories overseas
- Strong CMT Knowledge essential
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team