A great opportunity has opened up with one of our clients, a key supplier of knitwear to many of the UK high-street and online retailers. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to work within their production and sales team They are looking for a candidate with a passion for Knitwear and excellent organisational skills to manage orders, liaise with customers, seeing each placement through to delivery and managing the Critical Path.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Chase orders from the customer and update order details on the system and in the production pack.
- Attend weekly Critical Path meetings with the production team and Garment Techs.
- Manage and update the Critical Path for the department on the system.
- Update customer after weekly Critical Path meetings,
- Establish and maintain good relationships and communication with customers.
- Coordinate lab-dips, Strike-Offs and Bulk approvals with the customer and with the fabric mills.
- Call off Bulk fabric and Co-ordinate the delivery with the Production Team.
- Liaising with the Sales and Production team to keep your orders on track.
- A good understanding of knitwear highly desirable
- Previous experience working for a supplier
- Highly organized, proactive, and numerical.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent IT skills with developed Excel knowledge.
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.