This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual to come on board to develop and execute the implementation of wholesale for a leading luxury British fashion house, with exclusive lines that include luxury women’s evening wear, RTW, resort and accessories.
The position is London based. Travel is required for establishing national and international accounts, with luxury retailers including department stores, online and independents.
My client is looking for an experienced, dedicated, organised, hands-on, well-spoken individual who is passionate about fashion - especially when it comes to fine craftsmanship, perfection in quality, innovative trend leading design. The ability to think out of the box and be innovative in approaches and launch is also important in this role.
You must have relevant experience in luxury womenswear and well-established relationships with leading UK / International department stores and luxury independent retailers including online.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identify key products, categories for UK and European accounts to match for RTW, Evening & Resort
- Research, plan and present related strategies to Directors for approval and guidance
- Open new accounts build relationships and drive sales
- Support stockists with training, incentives and VM (from the brand)
- Expand across European accounts over subsequent seasons
- Set up and deliver in-house showroom presentations
- Organise wholesale presentations in other locations and cities
- Participating in trade shows when / if appropriate
- Work alongside the Directors to build WS business and maximise sales opportunities, ensuring at all times that the brand is presented globally in the best light and communication / tone of voice is all aligned as the WS business grows.
- Proven successful track record within wholesale Luxury women’s Evening Wear/ RTW /Bridal /Resort essential
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally, both written and verbal Ability to work well under pressure & priorities tasks
- Strong organization & administration skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges; and driven to continually improve
- Proficient in analyzing numbers and providing accurate feedback
- Strong Excel skills
- Be able to grow and manage a small team.
- Must have 4 years experience