A great opportunity has arisen for one of my clients a growing jewellery brand who are prominent throughout Europe and Worldwide. Due to continued success, they are looking for an experienced wholesale account manager with knowledge of the Jewellery or accessories market in South West England.
This is an exciting position to develop the business for this fashionable jewellery brand.
You should be an entrepreneurial sales leader with a background either in retail sales looking for a change of career or already in wholesale sales looking to enhance your career further.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Bring on and grow new accounts in the South West
- Develop and retain your existing customers for your dedicated sales area
- Ensure the best visibility of the brands on points of sale by negotiating the best windows and fixture set up.
- Train retail salespeople on brand concept.
- Monitor the sell-out and replenishment from customers.
- Carry out analysis and competitive intelligence reports for your dedicated sales area.
- Be a brand ambassador to your customers.
- Communicate with Management to review sales KPIs, marketing,
- Complete and submit weekly and/or monthly itineraries, account evaluation reports
- An entrepreneurial sales executive who is a hands-on business developer and an excellent communicator with a high level of autonomy
- Strong connections or knowledge of speciality/independent department stores within the South West within Jewellery/accessories market
- Must understand how to maximise sales with retail partners and create and leverage business development opportunities.
- A flexible multi-tasker who is willing to "roll up his/her sleeves."
- Charismatic, and energetic with a personal presence and appropriate style and taste to represent the Company.
- Passionate about Luxury, Jewellery, Fashion and highly knowledgeable about the UK and Irish market.