My clients are leading Outerwear suppliers to the UK and US high street and they are looking for a trims co-ordinator to join their growing team.
You must have at least 1 years experience in a similar role to be considered.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all of the outerwear trims and fabrics for all of the high street accounts catered to by the company.
- Updating and managing the Critical Path daily
- Filing and organising the trim files
- Arranging fabric strike offs and lab dips for new orders with the FE factories
- Daily communication with the Buyers and FE factories
- Dealing with trim and fabric enquiries
- Assisting the Account Managers with new order and trim enquiries
- Chasing the approvals of lab dips, strike offs and trims from the Buyer
- Attending trim meetings to discuss new orders and developments
- Arranging label files and sending labels to the factories
- Checking fabric and trim submissions from the factory and ensuring that they are correct
- Organising couriers & General admin work
- Looking for a confident self-motivated individual with 1yrs solid proven experience in a similar role
- Must be from a supplier background
- Must be able to think ahead and pre-empt potential issues
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
- Working knowledge of textiles and garment make
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.