A unique opportunity has arisen for this luxury feminine chic brand who are looking for an exceptional swimwear designer with a strong branded background to join their team based in their offices in Sydney Australia . A competitive package and sponsorship if required will be provided for the right candidate. If you are looking for a new lifestyle opportunity, please send your current artwork with your application.
Main responsibilities will Include:
- Design seasonal collections
- Keep up to date with trends in fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Analyse trend information collated from trend reviews, external research and competitor analysis
- Research and select print designs, fabrics, trims etc. for all new developments
- Demonstrate technical skills with fabrics, garment construction and finishing.
- Provide colourings and designs for accessories range as required
- Work with external pattern cutters to develop new patterns. Fit all new styles to mannequins
- Produce accurate CADs for all styles
- Produce design specs for all styles
- Educated to degree level
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced swimwear designer familiar with working with lycra.
- Be competent in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with the ability to produce CAD work including design packs, artworks, graphics, prints and packaging.
- Proven experience within luxury brand design related
- Aware of market trends and directions
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Forward-thinking and willing to further the development brand
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.